Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gaining...!

Baby: Gave more blood today and we get the date for the next ultrasound next week! Boy vs girl! So far it's two votes girl and the rest of the world says boy! I've also gained six pounds since our appointment last Thursday. Who says a scale is always right?!

This pregnant belly is neat. The more I look down the more pregnant I feel. And I look down allllll day at work. It's hard to concentrate on what I'm writing because every time I look away my thoughts are drifted downwards. This rubber feeling belly is amazing, but a big part of me is beginning to feel intimidated to be carrying this baby. I really have no words, it's like carry a present with a big fragile sticker over top.

Life: Been a rough day. I can't wait to go home and do prenatal yoga. I'm sorry on my friend's I bailed on re: Nacho date but this girl needs to chillllll out after a day of giving blood and sales at work.

Love: We need new belly photos and now Phil is threatening to take photos of me while doing prenatal yoga. I can't even lock him out of the room for 30 minutes! He can't distract my breathing exercises and poses like that! haha. My goodness love.

Good news: Congrats to our friend Avi from KOTD and Amy on their baby boy! Rex was born today after 40 hours of labour! Ouch! Me next!

Work: Working on the Toronto International Film Festival for Out There and trying to find anymore available hotels for Comic-Con!

Cravings: I'm on my second Iced Caramel Macchiato of the day. At least this one is tall and light...

Baby's hand over head
Lack of photos on this blog! I told Phil we need to take more belly photos.

xox PR Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment