Monday, March 19, 2012

A New Mom Walk Day

83 days cute
We went for a walk to the skate park and along the Humber river yesterday. Phil got to bring his baby to the skate park for the first time. He was so excited! It's so exciting reliving certain places and moments with your baby.
Today we went for our first "new mom" walk in High Park. Just me and Annabelle of course! Sorry Phil! Annabelle is taking much better to the stroller but I still always have a carrier on me. And I totally began walking with the wrong new moms. It was so funny! Thank goodness Annabelle slept the entire time so when I found my right group we were still good to go! It was a great walk and made me realize that we're all in the same position no matter our age or career. Today's talk was the fact that no one was sure how much to dress our babies to protect them from the sun, yet not to overheat or get too cold. We all have different ways and advice to share. I'm really sunburnt tonight but I can't wait to get out again! Annabelle went to bed at 9:30 p.m. tonight, she usually crashes at 8 p.m. so the fresh air did us all some good. 

PR: I accepted a small freelance job to gather media for Toronto's Comic Book Lounge & Gallery Launch thanks to my friends at Guerilla Printing. I only need an hour here and there for e-mails and calls so it's been pretty easy balancing this one with the baby. 

80 days

81 days

82 days and running away from mom!

83 days

84 days

I have to share this one! 85 days old and holding on to her aunt Val by the ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment