Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday daze and beauty glaze

It's amazing how this pregnancy allows me to sit in my lazy boy and do absolutely nothing. I could be packing for my move next weekend, painting my nails, working on marketing proposals...
Instead I just sit there, rub my belly, and play pregnant.
It's insane!
I finally put on Sex and the City in attempt to add some glam to my life. Thankfully after the film I did get out in the sunshine and walked over to Wal Mart to buy that wicked nail polish colour of green I saw at yesterday (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint).
 After I grabbed the nail polish, some ammonia-free hair colour , a wicked white straw hat from H&M and a bunch of groceries I came home to realize that 1- there was NO wicked pastel green nail polish in my bag and it wasn't even on the receipt! So I have no idea what happened to it. I do know I grabbed it, the nail polish was the first item in my basket!
Oh the pregnant brain ;).


UPDATE: I did go back to get my nail polish and a few other treats like You Curl - As seen on tv! Well I've never seen it on tv before but it looks cool and actually works well!


I tried it on my new hair. I took out my washed out highlights with some NO AMMONIA L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color. LOVE IT! I loved the Royal Jelly conditioner that came with it I went out and bought the big bottles. Now I've got green nails and brown hair, pretty much the theme of my life right now. It's what we should be painting our bedroom next week!!


I feel good, nothing like Carrie Bradshaw and her colourful friends to motivate any girl to put on heels and get out during a beautiful day! It was the first time I watched both STC movies while pregant...and boy it's emotional!


I added some colour to my blog. I look forward to playing with colours and I'll be experimenting. Considering my other both (fashion driven) is called Noir et Blanc- this is a big step over the rainbow for me!


Phil is filming one of his best friends, and one of the best beatboxers around Scott Jackson as he interviews beatbox legend Eklips (Paris, France) here in Toronto. So proud of my boys! He deserves a nice massage when he comes home tonight :)


Check out www.beatboxcanada.ca  


Have a great weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment