Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who's Expecting?!

I have a few friends who are expecting, including a childhood friend and another friend who's now expecting twins! We couldn't be happier :) I wanted to share some photos of expecting celebs and some inspiring style. I love getting dressed everyday and showing off my belly! I only have a few more months of this! I'm going to share photos of my own favourite outfits but for now enjoy some of Hollywood's favourite expecting mama's. I'm all about Hollywood as we gear up for Out There's Celebrity Lounge and Interview Studio for the Toronto International Film Festival. It's the busiest time of the year for this PR mama. It's my third year in a row, first one without Phil and last one with Out There. I'm giving it my all!
Ali Landy, adorable dress. I love wearing prints!

Beyonce- By far most exciting announcement!
Very pregnant Alyssa Milano
Hilary Duff. Never cuter.

We love our prenatal yoga!
Jenna Fischer from The Office! She had her boy but I included this adorable and very pregnant shot because it's a happy one.

Melanie Brown- Sexy dress

Niki Taylor- Pretty pregnant photo

No comments:

Post a Comment