Monday, October 10, 2011

Sweating- it's a countdown!

Totally sweating. Beatbox Canada Champs in 1 month- Baby arrives in two.

Today: Dusted every hair and picked up every sunflower seed possible. I decided to put some ammonia-free brown mousse in my hair and stained my pillows. So I'm on hour five of laundry.

I also streamed Rachel Zoe all day. Bananas!

Cravings: No cravings today but I did eat a turkey sandwich. I'm still really turned off white meat though. All I used to eat was low fat turkey and chicken now all I dream about is a BIG JUICY HUNK OF STEAK. I spoke to Phil and he's in the boonies somewhere eating chicken and rice. I ate turkey and rice. He's almost home <3 I bought balloons yesterday, he's going to hate me :D

Happy Thanksgiving TODAY. I had a meltdown on Twitter because it really bothered me that people were saying Happy Thanksgiving all weekend when really it only falls on Holiday Monday. It's just as irritating when people say Happy Birthday the day before your birthday. But I will start saying Merry Christmas now because it's a wonderful season. You win some, you lose some.


xoxZombiePRMom

No comments:

Post a Comment