Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Love

Baby and I got to reunite with Philly Dad this weekend. He got to see how our belly has grown over the last month. We were really busy, but we took time to talk about us, baby and feel a kick. We talked, sang and beatboxed to the belly. It's really sweet to watch him kiss my belly (and her butt). I wish I could kiss my own belly! It was a great weekend and I can't wait for him to return in two weeks to enjoy the rest of our pregnancy and baby kicks :)

Work: Monday? I'm excited to get back to work and keep busy until Phil gets home. At least lately they have me starting at 11 a.m. so I have time to watch The Mom Show at 8 a.m. :) Life is getting really busy with the Beatbox Canada event coming up. And all I care about is designing and decorating my rooms. C'est la vie!


Cravings: Baby is craving some Hard Boiled Eggs! Makes her move!

No comments:

Post a Comment